Russia is waiting for US Secretary of State Marco Rubio to inform them about the negotiations with Ukraine in the Saudi city of Jeddah, where Kiev accepted a 30-day ceasefire in the air, sea, and along the front line, and for the US to resume military aid and intelligence exchange.
"We assume that, as stated yesterday in Jeddah, Secretary of State Rubio and National Security Advisor (Mike) Waltz will inform us through various channels about the details of the negotiations and what has been agreed upon," said Dmitry Peskov, the presidential spokesperson.
Poland confirms that the supply of military equipment from the United States to Ukraine has resumed from the Polish logistics center in Rzeszów (south), and the US aerospace technology company Maxar has resumed providing intelligence data transfer to Kiev as a result of the peace negotiations in Jeddah.
Ukrainian troops are withdrawing from the Russian border region of Kursk, partially controlled by Kiev since August 2024, as reported today by the Russian National Guard. Russian soldiers are "attacking Ukrainian Army troops withdrawing in the Sudzha district" after 1113 days of war in Ukraine.
Meanwhile, Ukraine has shot down 98 Russian kamikaze drones launched against its territory. Additionally, one person has died in the city of Kryvyi Rih in the Dnipropetrovsk region of central Ukraine, and four others in Odesa following a Russian overnight missile attack.
The Kremlin Awaits Rubio's Information on Negotiations to Respond to Ceasefire Proposal
The Kremlin did not respond today to Ukraine's accepted 30-day ceasefire proposal, awaiting US Secretary of State Marco Rubio's information on the negotiations with Kiev in Jeddah.
"We assume that, as stated yesterday in Jeddah, Secretary of State Rubio and National Security Advisor (Mike) Waltz will inform us through various channels about the details of the negotiations and what has been agreed upon," said Dmitry Peskov, the presidential spokesperson, during his daily phone press conference, as reported by Efe.
US Satellite Company Confirms Resuming Service to Ukraine
The US aerospace technology company Maxar has resumed services for its Ukrainian clients after blocking access to satellite images due to the decision, revoked on Tuesday, by US President Donald Trump to interrupt intelligence data transfer to Kiev, according to Efe.
Several Ukrainian clients of the company confirmed the resumption of service to the Ukrainian defense information portal Militarnyi. The sources explained that Maxar had suspended access to satellite images in Ukraine, which come from the official US program.
The resumption of service comes after the US administration announced yesterday that it would restore the supply of intelligence data and military aid to Ukraine, as Kiev accepted Washington's proposal for a 30-day ceasefire if Russia also agrees. The intelligence data previously blocked by the US serves, among other things, for Ukraine to plan attacks on strategic targets within Russia and to use US precision weapons near the front line.
Poland Confirms US Resumed Supply of Military Equipment to Ukraine
Poland's Foreign Minister, Radosaw Sikorski, confirmed on Wednesday that, as a result of the peace negotiations between Ukraine and the United States, the supply of US military equipment has resumed from the Polish logistics center in Rzeszów (south), as reported by Efe.
Sikorski met today in Warsaw with his Ukrainian counterpart, Andriy Sibiga, who arrived directly from Jeddah to inform him of the results of the talks held the previous day between Ukraine and the United States in the Saudi city.
The Polish minister confirmed that "the supply of weapons (...) has returned to previous levels" from the Jasionka airbase located in Rzeszów, from where allied military aid to Ukraine is received and distributed.
At the same time, Sibiga confirmed the fact, which he described as "a very important result of yesterday's deliberations."
"It is a very important decision, especially now, for our defense," said the Ukrainian Foreign Minister.
Russia: "Moscow Will Make Its Own Decisions on the Conflict in Ukraine"
Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday that Moscow would make its own decisions regarding the conflict in Ukraine after Kiev expressed willingness to support Washington's proposal for a 30-day ceasefire, as reported by TASS, citing Reuters.
"The formation of the Russian Federation's position does not take place abroad due to some agreements or efforts of some parties. The formation of the Russian Federation's position takes place within the Russian Federation," she said.